May the abundance of God’s grace be upon you as you read these messages revealed by the Holy Spirit. Please do not take these teachings for granted, because they are messages that will bring total deliverance and liberation to you and your family. The Holy Spirit is here on earth with us to unveil what is going on in this world both in the Spiritual and physical realm in order to prevent you from entering the trap of the thief.
In History, Satan is clearly the thief (devil) whose primary mission is to steal, destroy and to kill. (John 10 10). Part one and two covered how the devil called the “thief” in the Bible steals and destroys humanity in various ways. You can get this messages on http://www.etword.wordpress.
Now the third message is wake up the thief is in to kill you and your family and how does that happen?:
This part of the message is the most delicate part so watch it closely. What are the things he comes to kill?
A. The first and the most delicate of all the things he tries to kill is your soul, and how does he kill your soul? The devil uses various weapons:
1. Love of money (Note love!!) To love something means giving your whole heart to that thing and apart from that thing, nothing matters to you. To love money is a weapon of the devil that can lead you to destruction. The devil lure many people into loving money to the extent that, they don’t even care how and where they get their money. They go to any level just to get money. (Matt. 6:20) “No one can serve two masters. Either he hates the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other”
The thief lures people to use any means by going deep into any level of evil just to get money. When that happens your soul has been stolen. (Matt.16:26) “What shall ye profit a man if if he gains the whole world and loses his soul”
Biblical example Judas Iscariot: Peter and Judas committed similar sins (Judas betrayed the Lord, Peter denied the Lord) They are similar sins but because Peter had deep regret for his sin his heart was broken and contrite and for that matter he prayed and asked for forgiveness, he was forgiven. In the end the Holly Spirit used him mightily. On the other hand because Judas loved money and for love of money he betrayed the Lord, so in his case he had deep remorse at the consequence of the sin he had committed instead of repentance, and that was what made him commit suicide. (Matt. 27:5) “So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself”.
Watch it when your desire for money is getting off hand, know the thief is just at your door dragging you into death (Jam. 1:14-15) “But each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death” God makes people rich at His own time and when that time comes you will enjoy the wealth and leave some for your generation. (Deut. 8:18) “For remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth” This type of wealth He attaches no pain to it.
He makes you believe in some deceptions:
a. The thief makes you believe that money is everything – This is the deception of the devil the thief in order to steal your heart and then kill your soul. Money is not everything but Jesus is everything. When you have Jesus, you have everything. No matter how long it takes your blessings will come. It does not come overnight, everything God created must pass through the process of growth. People get quick money and they never lived to enjoy it, and their souls are killed by the thief. Watch it my brothers and sisters, the devil roars like a lion seeking people to devour.
b. People believe you can get your security when you are rich: People pay heavily to keep security tight in their homes and work places, yet armed robbers and natural disaster can destroy those things within a twinkle of an eye and even at times fatalities. There is no security in money or wealth. (Ps. 127:1) “Unless the Lord builds a house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city. the watchmen stand guard in vain”
(Prov. 18:10) “The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and they are saved” It is the Lord who is your security so turn to him today and everything will turn round in your life.
c.The thief made People to believe that, when they are rich they can get their peace, joy, and happiness: Peace, Joy and happiness come from the Lord through the Holy Spirit because they are all the fruits of the Spirit and you cannot have it without first accepting the Lord as your personal Savior. (Isa. 9:6b) “And He will be called, Wonderful counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” Money never gives peace it is only Jesus who can give peace and without money you can still enjoy the peace in your heart and that is the best thing that can happen to anybody. (Mic. 5:5) “And the Lord will be their peace. (Gal. 5:22) “but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control”
2. FAME AND POPULARITY: Apart from love of money, another weapon the thief the devil uses in killing people’s soul is fame and popularity. People sell their souls to the devil just to get fame and popularity. Trying to get fame and popularity through any other means apart from God, kills your soul in the end. The devil does not give anything free, he always lure people into things through friends, peers, colleagues etc.(Eph. 6″11) “Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the schemes of the devil” Satan is a masterful strategist who seeks the downfall of every human being through his various schemes. WATCH OUT DO NOT YIELD TO THE SCHEMES OF THE THIEF HE WANTS TO KILL YOUR SOUL BY LURING YOU INTO POPULARITY AND FAME THROUGH SOME DUBIOUS MEANS.
If you have gone deep into the occult world just to get fame and popularity, the time is not lost yet because when there is life there is hope. You still have hope because you are still alive. (Pro. 28:14) “Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble”. Jesus is inviting you today to give your life to Him and He will save your soul from the thief. God can make you popular and He can give you fame. Jesus loves you.
3. POWERS: Apart from money, fame and popularity, people also struggle for powers and for that matter end up in going deep into the dark world just seeking powers. After you are being lured into the deep dark world, he kills your soul. (Eph.4:27) “Do not give the devil a foothold” Some go to the devil’s camp to seek powers to do mighty things and in doing that you have given the thief a foothold in your life. (Jer. 13:25) “This is your lot, the portion l have decreed for you declares the Lord, because you have forgotten me and trusted in false gods. l will pull your skirts over your face that your shame may be seen” If you are a power driven victim, it is not too late to come back to God. (Isa. 1:18) “Come let us reason together says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be like snow, Though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool” This is a friendly invitation from our Lord Jesus to you. Scarlet means light red and crimson means deep red. All that God is telling you is, no matter how light or deep your sins are He opens His arms to you. He is ready to cleanse you from all your iniquities.
B. ZEAL: Apart from killing your soul he also targets your zeal. The moment you become a Christian, his target is for you not to get to your maximum in life. The zeal is the vehicle that drives you to achieve great things in the Kingdom of God and in your own life. (Rom. 12:11″ “Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your Spiritual fervor, serving the Lord” Without the zeal of God you cannot achieve anything. There are some weapons the devil uses to kill your zeal.
1. Fear: Fear means anxious anticipation of danger, pain etc. Fear is a destructive force that ignites a cycle of defeat and it is one of the strongest weapon that can cripple you from stepping out, and burying your great achievements for life. There are many ways fear can cripple you:
a. Fear of failure: You know you have the zeal to do something but the devil tells you that it cannot sustain. He then confuses you about what to start, when to start and where to start it. In everything you want to do, trust the lord and allow the Holy Spirit to lead and direct you. The thief will bring fear of failure, but do not give in to it because the Bible says in (Phil. 4:6) “Do not be anxious for anything but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your request to God”.
i. Through prayer, you renew your trust in the Lord to take away fear of failure.
ii. Through prayer God gives you the peace concerning what you are doing and when the peace is there, there is no room for fear of failure.
iii. Through prayer God gives you clear direction as what to do, when to do it and where to do it.
iv. Through prayers God gives you the boldness to face your dreams and challenges in life.
b. Apart from fear of failure the next weapon the thief uses is, fear of the future and the unknown:
You may have the zeal of God upon your life for something great but because you do not know where that vision or plan is leading you to, the devil will begin to torment your mind with negative things concerning the future and the unknown. Your success in everything depends on your faith concerning it. (Gen. 12:1) “The Lord had said to Abram, leave your country, your people and father’s household and go to the land l will show you.” Abram was not told at this time where God would lead him. (Heb.11:8) “By faith Abraham obeyed, faith and obedience are inseparable, just as as unbelief and disobedience are inseparable. The devil brings unbelief and fear of the future and the unknown concerning your talent and vision and when you embrace it he kills the zeal concerning that call on your life. WATCH IT THE THIEF IS AROUND TO KILL YOUR ZEAL THROUGH FEAR OF THE FUTURE AND THE UNKNOWN.
(Matt. 6:31, 33-34) “So do not worry, saying, what shall we eat? or what shall we drink? or what shall we wear? “But seek first the Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own” Let the troubles of tomorrow be upon the shoulders of the Lord Jesus Christ. He has called you and He will bring everything to pass in your life.
c. Fear of persecution and hardship: Apart from fear of failure, fear of the future and the unknown, he also uses fear of persecution – The thief brings people to discourage you, and he tries to fill your minds with what people will say or do to you and when your mind is full of what you will go through in the hands people, your zeal begins to die gradually until it is totally killed. (Matt. 26:39) Going a little further, He fell with his face down to the ground and prayed, my father, if it is possible, may the cup be taken from me. Yet not as l will, but your will” It was not easy for Jesus to face what people would do to Him or say to Him at that moment, yet He depended on the will of God. Jesus is your role model, so thinking of all that you will go through in the hands of your friends, family members, colleagues, etc, depend on the strength of the Holy Spirit. Jesus did (Luk 22:43) “An angel from Heaven appeared and strengthened Him” The Holy Spirit will strengthen you if you call upon Him in time of confusion and distress.
Do not allow the devil use persecution to kill your zeal, if you grow weak and threatened, call upon God like Jesus did and the Holy Spirit will come and strengthen you and keep up your zeal to finish the good work God expects from you. (Rom. 8:35) “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine, or nakedness, or danger or sword?” Do not allow the devil to use the zeal killers to destroy the beautiful plan that God has for your life.
2. PROCRASTINATION: Apart from fear, another effective weapon of the devil to kill your zeal is procrastination. To procrastinate means to delay things and put off things which should be done at a particular time for another time. When this happens quite often, you become sluggish (Slow moving) towards the things of God and what should be done. By and by your zeal in that area will begin to die. The thief has succeeded in killing your zeal in that particular task. REMEMBER, PROCRASTINATION IS A DEADLY WEAPON OF THE THIEF, DON’T GIVE IN TO IT, IT WILL KILL YOUR ZEAL. (Prov. 20:4) “The sluggard does not plow in season, so at harvest time, he looks but finds nothing”
Note certain things and avoid them:
i. A lazy person always blames people or things for his failure: The moment you begin to blame people for your failure, know it is the thief and begin to rebuke him and ask the Holy Spirit to help you pick up in your failure. The only enemy you have here is the thief and he makes sure you fail in your task. You don’t blame anybody for your failure but the devil.
ii. A lazy person always looks for excuses: My brothers and sisters, if you begin to give excuses for something you have to do know that the thief is around to kill your zeal and destroy your future.
iii. A lazy person enjoys pleasure than to work: If at a particular time you have to work but instead, you find yourself enjoying pleasure, know the thief is right there to destroy and kill your zeal and destroy your talent and vision.
iv. The spirit of gluttony is mostly found in lazy people: If you eat too much and cannot work because you feel lazy, watch it that is a weapon of the thief to destroy your zeal so you cannot reach anywhere in your carrier, talent or vision.
v. A lazy person loves to sleep more than working: When that happens to you know you are in for trouble, he is right inside your home. Because, if you choose to sleep instead of working, your zeal for work will die and when that happens your vision and talent will also follow.
C. ANOINTING AND THE POWER OF GOD: Apart from the thief killing your soul, killing your zeal, he also comes to kill your anointing or the power of God in you. Anointing or the power means more than strength or ability. The devil (the thief) knows that with the anointing and the power of God in your life, he cannot achieve his purpose concerning you.The only way he can achieve his purpose is, using the following weapons against you and if he succeeds, then he can kill the anointing in you.
1. Disobedient: The thief can use the weapon of disobedience to destroy God’s anointing in you.
Saul was a Biblical example, (1 Sam. 11:6) “When God heard their word, the Spirit of God came upon Saul in great power, and he burned with anger against their enemies” Saul destroyed the enemies through the anointing, because he obeyed God in the beginning. The anointing left him when he disobeyed God. (1 Sam. 15:11) “I am grieved that l made Saul King, because he had turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions” When the anointing was taken away from Saul, the same man who fought the enemies with boldness and authority, that same man was running away from Goliath the Philistine. (1 Sam. 17:11) The thief succeeded in killing the anointing in Him.
Sampson was another Biblical example: (Judges 14:19b) “And the Spirit of the Lord came upon him…..” Sampson’s anointing could not be compared to anybody’s in those days. Sampson disobeyed God and his anointing was taken away from him, a lot of defeat happened after that. (Judges 13 through 16). Try and read. Remember we are on a battle field (Eph. 6:12) “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” When the thief succeeds in killing your anointing, it means you are wounded on the battle field.
2. Pride and self sufficiency: Pride and self sufficiency are other weapons the thief uses to kill the anointing of God in your life. Pride means too high opinions of one self. (Jas. 4:6-7) “God opposes everyone who is proud but He is kind to everyone who is humble. Surrender to God”
Seven things to watch if you want to get rid of pride which the devil can use to kill your anointing:
i. Watch, when fans, friends, family members, and people begin to raise praises on you, gifts, and awards, applause in your achievements. That is where the thief gets people to be proud. Watch it when pride begin to set in your life and refrain from it settling.
ii. Do not live in another mans glory or try to be like somebody else, be yourself and allow the Holy Spirit to use you the way He wants to use you. People try to be someone else and in the end the devil ridicules them. God made everybody in his or her own peculiar way, just follow His leading and direction and you will make it big in life no matter who you are.
iii. Learn to submit totally to the direction and the leading of the Holy Spirit, body spirit and soul. Jesus did not do anything without praying and committing it into God’s hands first. Jesus started His ministry with prayer and He also ended His ministry with Prayer ( Isa. 40:31) For, they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” God’s strength will be there for you in the midst of exhaustion and the thief can never get hold of your anointing if you submit totally to God’s leading and direction.
iv. Any time you are getting weak, admit your weakness and go to God in prayer and He will come to your aid (Jer. 33:3) Call upon me and l will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know” God is always there to listen to you and help you in time of your weakness. If you do that the devil cannot get any foothold on your life and anointing.
v. Rebuke the devil and resist him in whatever way he comes, with the blood of Jesus. He can come through your dreams, friends, fans, family members, etc. (Phil. 2:10) “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven, and on earth and under the earth” There is power in the Name of Jesus. By so doing the thief can not lay hands on your anointing.
vi. Get closer to God through worship, praises thanksgiving, prayers and fasting in fellowship with the Holy Spirit and the word of God. That makes you untouchable, because the fire of the Holy Spirit will always be around you.
vii. Make sure you confess all your sins anytime you realize any, (1 Jn. 1:9) “God is faithful and just to forgive your sins if you confess them” Admit your sins and that is the only way you can confess them. The thief always capitalizes on hidden sins to attack your anointing through guilt and when not taken care of your anointing can be destroyed.
3.Arrogant spirit is another weapon the thief uses to kill your anointing: (1 Sam. 2:3) “talk no more exceeding proudly; let not arrogance come out of your mouth, for the Lord is a God of knowledge and by Him, actions are weighed” Arrogant spirit is the devil’s nature so refrain from it and the thief can never get you.
4. Sin of various Kinds are other deadly weapons the devil (thief) uses to kill the anointing of many. Sins like jealousy, sexual immoralities, debauchery witchcraft rage, drunkenness, idolatry, black magic, spiritualism, worship of demons, black magic envy. These are horrible sin the thief lure people into and when he captures you in any of these and you do not come quickly to confess and repent from them, they become stronghold on your life. At that stage your anointing will be killed and that is his main target for the anointed people of God. (Gal. 5:19b) “I warn you, as l did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the Kingdom of God” That means it is an abomination for a child of God to live like this, and in that way the anointing of God cannot operate in your life.
WATCH OUT IF THE DEVIL THE THIEF BRINGS ANY OF THESE SINS YOUR WAY YOU CAN OVERCOME BY CALLING UPON THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR HELP, IF NOT, ANY OF THE ABOVE SINS CAN TAKE HOLD OF YOUR LIFE AND DESTROY THE ANOINTING. When the anointing of God is gone, people are lure to get power from elsewhere and when that happens your soul is in danger. If you are a victim to such act, Jesus loves you and wants you back. Just confess your sins and rededicate your life to Him He will take you back.
To conclude, l want you to know one fact, that is the devil is never your friend, and he can never be a friend to any human being because God has promised us Heaven which he lost and can never be there again. So in actual fact if you think he loves you by what you get from him, he will eventually destroy you in the end. That is why Jesus said in (Jn. 10:10) that ‘The thief comes to steal to destroy and to kill. But He has come to give you life and give it to you abundantly” Satan is clearly “the thief” whose primary purpose is to steal, kill and destroy people’s lives, health, families, purpose in life and everything that is good. Now listen, Jesus has come to counter and destroy Satan’s sinister network of evil, by the power of the cross and by giving life that is redemptive and full to those who who believe in Him. Just give your life to Jesus and He will give you life abundantly.
God richly bless you as you take this bold decision in giving your life to Him. There is no more forgiveness of sin after death nor re-adjustment after death. Jesus loves you and wants you to run to Him for life in abundance. May the grace of God be abundant upon your lives as you make this important decision of where you want to spend your eternity. Heaven or Hell, the choice is yours to make. God bless you